Teeth Whitening @ MK Dental and Implant Clinic
Giving you the smile you deserve!
17, Bristol Gardens, Brighton, BN2 5JR
Free Consultations for Teeth Whitening Treatments
We are currently offering Free Consultations with our Treatment Coordinator via phone, zoom or in person.
Discuss the range of treatment options available incl. Pricing
Virtual Consults available from the comfort of your own home
Go over any other questions or concerns you may have.
You can book an appointment slot online via this link :
Alternatively, you can give us a call on 01273694812 or email email@example.com to get in touch with one of our reception staff.
What causes discolouration and teeth staining?
Many factors can contribute to this including :
- Ageing : With age, the outer layer of the teeth is worn away, revealing the inner yellow layer (dentin).
- Dietary Factors : coffee, tea, fizzy drinks, red wine and certain fruits and vegetables can cause discolouration.
- Poor Dental Hygiene : Inadequate brushing, flossing and overusage of certain mouthwashes can cause teeth staining. In addition, smoking has been recognised as a major factor as well.
- Irregular Dental Appointments : Not visiting the dentist for long periods and missing hygiene appointments can also result in discoloured teeth.
- Other factors that may contribute to teeth discolouration include genetics, certain diseases, certain medications and excessive fluoride intake.
How to prevent or reduce teeth discolouration?
- Tooth discolouration can be reduced by cutting down on your intake of coffee, tea, fizzy drinks and red wine. If you smoke, cutting back or quitting all together can greatly reduce teeth staining.
- Improving your dental hygiene with adequate brushing and flossing removes plaque regularly resulting in a more clean appearance of teeth.
- Regular teeth cleaning by a dental hygienist helps to remove stains thoroughly.
- If your teeth appear an abnormal colour, it is best to make an appointment to see your dentist.
What treatment options are available for teeth whitening?
- Hygienist appointment for stain removal.
- Whitening Gels – We offer ‘At Home’ whitening gel and ‘Enlighten’ Whitening (guarantees a certain whitening shade) for teeth whitening.
- Whitening Gels – We offer Boutique Whitening and Enlightening Whitening kits for tooth whitening.
- Composite Bonding
- Porcelain Veneers
Teeth Whitening Process?
This would usually start with a check up where your dentist would do an initial assessment and recommend a course of treatment for you.
Risks of teeth whitening?
The most significant risk of teeth whitening process is sensitivity. The clinician will assess your existing sensitivity levels at the outset and advise on the most comfortable approach for you.
Overuse of whitening and without the dentist’s advice can result in long term effects on your teeth.
Pricing for the treatments?
- Boutique ‘At home’ Whitening – £199
- Enlighten Whitening £499
Have more questions?
If you have any other questions, give us a call on 01273694812 or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team would be happy to help!
What our patients say
“Dr Mo was brilliant! I’m so happy that he fixed my veneer, it looks amazing!
They are so thorough, my new veneer was colour matched to the rest of my teeth and is perfect. They worked around my schedule to get the appointments in as well, I can’t recommend them enough.“
“Mo and Katie are amazing, mo always gives the best advice for me and my teeth I wouldn’t go anywhere else now. I would 100% recommend Mo!!
The reception staff are all so friendly and efficient!“
“I am a really nervous patient with the dentist but these people are amazing… so understanding and patient. Dr Mo Kumar and Katie I cannot recommend them enough thank you so much!“