Teeth Whitening @ MK Dental and Implant Clinic
Giving you the smile you deserve!
17, Bristol Gardens, Brighton, BN2 5JR
Teeth Whitening Webinar – Wednesday 10th June 2020 – 8pm
We are running a webinar on Teeth Whitening on Zoom on Wednesday 10th June at 8 pm. This will run for approximately 30 minutes.
We will be covering the following topics :
General tips about oral health and how to keep teeth healthy.
How to prevent discolouration and teeth staining?
Current Offers and Promotions on our our teeth whitening treatments
‘At Home’ Whitening – £149, reduced from £199
‘Enlighten’ £399 – reduced from £450
FAQs answered by our principal dentist, Dr. Mohit Kumar and Audience Q&A.
If you are interested in attending the webinar, please sign up using the contact form and you will receive an email from us with the login details. We look forward to seeing you there!
Sign Up for the Webinar!
What causes discolouration and teeth staining?
Many factors can contribute to this including :
- Ageing : With age, the outer layer of the teeth is worn away, revealing the inner yellow layer (dentin).
- Dietary Factors : coffee, tea, fizzy drinks, red wine and certain fruits and vegetables can cause discolouration.
- Poor Dental Hygiene : Inadequate brushing, flossing and overusage of certain mouthwashes can cause teeth staining. In addition, smoking has been recognised as a major factor as well.
- Irregular Dental Appointments : Not visiting the dentist for long periods and missing hygiene appointments can also result in discoloured teeth.
- Other factors that may contribute to teeth discolouration include genetics, certain diseases, certain medications and excessive fluoride intake.
How to prevent or reduce teeth discolouration?
- Tooth discolouration can be reduced by cutting down on your intake of coffee, tea, fizzy drinks and red wine. If you smoke, cutting back or quitting all together can greatly reduce teeth staining.
- Improving your dental hygiene with adequate brushing and flossing removes plaque regularly resulting in a more clean appearance of teeth.
- Regular teeth cleaning by a dental hygienist helps to remove stains thoroughly.
- If your teeth appear an abnormal colour, it is best to make an appointment to see your dentist.
What treatment options are available for teeth whitening?
- Hygienist appointment for stain removal.
- Whitening Gels – We offer ‘At Home’ whitening gel and ‘Enlighten’ Whitening (guarantees a certain whitening shade) for teeth whitening.
- Whitening Gels – We offer Boutique Whitening and Enlightening Whitening kits for tooth whitening.
- Composite Bonding
- Porcelain Veneers
Teeth Whitening Process?
This would usually start with a check up where your dentist would do an initial assessment and recommend a course of treatment for you.
Risks of teeth whitening?
The most significant risk of teeth whitening process is sensitivity. The clinician will assess your existing sensitivity levels at the outset and advise on the most comfortable approach for you.
Overuse of whitening and without the dentist’s advice can result in long term effects on your teeth.
Pricing for the treatments?
- Boutique ‘At home’ Whitening – £149 (reduced from £199)
- Enlighten Whitening £399 – (reduced from £450)
- Composite Bonding £149 – per tooth (reduced from £200)
- Porcelain Veneers – £399 per tooth (reduced from £499)
Have more questions?
If you have any other questions, give us a call on 01273694812 or contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team would be happy to help!
What our patients say
“Dr Mo was brilliant! I’m so happy that he fixed my veneer, it looks amazing!
They are so thorough, my new veneer was colour matched to the rest of my teeth and is perfect. They worked around my schedule to get the appointments in as well, I can’t recommend them enough.“
“Mo and Katie are amazing, mo always gives the best advice for me and my teeth I wouldn’t go anywhere else now. I would 100% recommend Mo!!
The reception staff are all so friendly and efficient!“
“I am a really nervous patient with the dentist but these people are amazing… so understanding and patient. Dr Mo Kumar and Katie I cannot recommend them enough thank you so much!“