Book a Free Dental Implant Consultation Today!
Giving you the smile you deserve!
17, Bristol Gardens, Brighton, BN2 5JR
Looking to Replace Missing Teeth?
Are you or someone you know looking to replace missing tooth/teeth? Dental implants might just be the solution for you.
Here at MK Dental & Implant Clinic, we have a range of Implant-based treatments on offer to suit a variety of needs and budgets, and we carefully plan all implant treatments using state-of-the-art technology. Replace a missing tooth not only to protect your oral health, but to find your volition to smile again.
We have a highly skilled and experienced Implantologist and a team of incredibly talented clinicians and administrative staff who will ensure you have the best experience possible all the way through your patient journey with us.
We are currently offering Free Consultations with our Treatment Coordinator via phone, zoom or in person. You can make an appointment by visiting the link below. Alternatively, you can call us on 01273694812 or email us at email@example.com to book the appointment.
Why Choose Us?
As Implantology is a constantly evolving field of Dentistry, we make sure that we are up to date with the latest advancements in this field.
We use the latest technology available to provide you with the best dental care possible. We have recently installed a CBCT scanner in house which greatly reduces the time period for the whole Implant treatment.
Our Dental Implants Team is highly skilled and trained to provide the best dental care for our patients.
What are my options for a Dental Implant at MK Dental & Implant Clinic?
As an implant clinic, we can offer a diversity of implants treatments including:
- All on 4: ground-breaking implants treatment that uses only 4-6 carefully angled implants to secure a bridge.
- Implant Retained Dentures: secure a set of bespoke dentures in place with implants and benefit from greater stability when smiling and chewing.
- Implant Retained Bridges: multiple implants to replace missing teeth.
- Single Dental Implants: replace a single missing tooth.
Step-by-step: Dental Implants at MK Dental & Implant clinic
- Step 1: Initial Consultation – Your initial consultation is a chance for us to get to know you. Replacing a missing tooth or teeth is significant life event and we always wish to know what your expectations of treatment are so we can provide you with all the relevant information regarding the range of treatment options available and answer any questions you may have. We currently offer this free of charge.
- Step 2: Clinical Assessment – The next step is a clinical assessment with the Implant dentist. Following your exam, the dentist will decide what is the best option for you, and make a tailored treatment plan. Diagnostic information like X-rays, photographs and dental impressions are taken during this stage.
- Step 3: Planning – After your case has been thoroughly planned, we can move on by surgically placing the implant directly into your jawbone, under anaesthetic alone, or in conjunction with sedation, which can be extremely beneficial for nervous patients. Over a period of 6-8 weeks, the implant will fuse with your jawbone, which is encouraged to grow around the implant and accept it as a healthy and natural part of the body.
- Step 4: Restoration – Once this process is complete and the area has healed, we can attach the abutment, a connective element that will secure your restoration (dentures, bridges or a crown) in place, so you can eat and smile as normal. Here at MK Dental & Implant Clinic, we create beautiful restorations designed to be harmonious with your mouth and facial aesthetic, giving a natural finish.
- Step 5: Final Adjustments – We will fit your restoration in place and make minor adjustments. You will be provided with aftercare guidance, allowing you to care for your implant, with a view to keeping it in excellent condition for life.
How will I benefit from treatment with Dental Implants?
- Replacing missing teeth means a healthier smile: any dentist will always tell you that its absolutely in your interests to replace a missing tooth as soon as possible. Dental implants will protect what was previously a vacant area of gum line, prevent neighbouring teeth from moving, stop other teeth performing functions they shouldn’t be and secure the healthy growth of your jawbone. All of these factors make for a healthier mouth.
- Enjoy a more varied diet: the loss of even a single tooth can throw your ability to chew off course, limiting the foods you can enjoy. Enjoy a broader diet post-treatment, that encompasses harder and softer foods alike.
- Love to smile again: We are very sympathetic to the fact that tooth loss can be very distressing. Social and workplace situations can be equally tough when you have a missing tooth, discouraging you from smiling to reveal the vacant gaps in your smile. You will find your confidence to smile in front of others improves greatly once the implants process is complete.
- Excellent success rate: Dental implants rarely fail. They have an extremely high success rate and are straightforward to care for. Look after your implant just as you would care for your real teeth.
- Something for everyone: Our diverse range of dental implants mean treatment is very rarely off limits to patients. Even if you have incurred significant bone loss due to long-term tooth loss, treatment such as All-on-4 is still possible.
Find out more about dental implants at MK Dental and Implant Clinic by contacting our friendly team and book your FREE consultation with us at your convenience.
What our patients say
“Dr Mo was brilliant! I’m so happy that he fixed my veneer, it looks amazing!
They are so thorough, my new veneer was colour matched to the rest of my teeth and is perfect. They worked around my schedule to get the appointments in as well, I can’t recommend them enough.“
“I have just completed a course of treatment with Mo, which was interrupted halfway by a little issue called COVID, but from start to finish I felt confident every step of the way. The entire team at the practice are warm and professional, I felt at ease, well informed and cared for throughout my treatment.
Thank you everyone at MK Dental.“
“I am a really nervous patient with the dentist but these people are amazing… so understanding and patient. Dr Mo Kumar and Katie I cannot recommend them enough thank you so much!“